Boss Guitar Effects Guide Book Vol. 15 (2000)
The ME-30 combines high-quality BOSS effects, innovative new features and a simple, icon-driven user interface at a price that’s well within the reach of beginning and intermediate guitarists. It boasts 16 onboard effects enhanced by ultra-clean digital signal processing technology, a built-in expression pedal and much more. An onboard “Phrase Trainer” even allows you to record, slow down and play back audio phrases from CD’s or cassettes — a great way to practice all those tough riffs.
List of Effects
- Preamp/Speaker Simulator
- Noise Suppressor
- Pitch Shifter/Tremolo
- Foot Volume
- Pedal Wah
- Tremolo Arm
- Ring Modulator
- Guitar Amp Simulator
- 16 high-quality guitar effects including Compressor, Analog Distortion and OverDrive, EQ, Phaser, Noise Suppressor, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch Shifter, Delay, Reverb, Wah, Tremolo, Tremolo Arm, Ring Modulator and Amp Simulator; eleven effects at once.
- Luminous (“glow in the dark”) LCD and icon-based user interface provide straightforward operation—even when the lights are low.
- Phrase Trainer lets your record and playback audio phrases from CD’s or cassettes. Audio phrases can be slowed down for practicing without changing their pitch—a world’s first.
- Built-in Expression Pedal for volume control, whammy effects, etc.
- Built-in tuner; amp simulator for “live” sound ambience in headphones.
- Battery operation possible with six “AA” batteries.