The KM-60 is similar to the KM-6 but it has some additional features. There’s a send/return effects loop on every channel. The send jack can be used for monitoring if there’s nothing in the return jack. There is also a master effect loop with separate volume controls for left and right on effect return. The KM-60 also has a built in low cut filter.
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Inputs: 6
- Input Impedance: 3.9kOhm (150dB), 33kOhm (135dB, -20dB)
- Outputs: 2
- Output Impedance: 300 Ohm
- SN Ratio: Over 64dB
- Individual Channel: Level, Treble, Bass, Effect Level, Pan, Input Attenuator
- Master Controls: Level (left, right), Effect (left, right)
- Channel Effect: Send (6) 300 Ohm (0dB), Return (6) 10kOhm (-26dB)
- Master Effect: Send (1) 300 Ohm (0dB), Return (2) 20kOhm (-26dB)
- Stereo Monitor Out: 8
- Dimensions: 19″ x 3.7″ x 10.8″)
- Weight: 10.4 lbs.