The GE-7B is a 7 band Equalizer for Bass guitar. The design is very similar to the GE-7 but the frequency bands are optimized for bass guitar. The bands have center frequencies at 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4Khz. There is also a level control that allows each band to be adjusted by +/- 15db.
The production moved from Japan to Taiwan early 1992.
- Controls: 7 Band Graphic Equalizer + level control
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 16 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 450g/0.99 lbs.
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
- Residual Noise Level: Less than -100dBm (IHF-A)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10kOhm or greater
- Equalizer: 62 Hz, 125 Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4kHz
- Level Control: +/-15 dB per band
- Recommended AC Adaptor: ACA Series
- Black – Made In Japan
- Black – Made In Taiwan
The GE-7B was sold from February 1987 to February 1995.