Boss LS-2 Line Selector
The LS-2 is all about connections. It’s got two connection loops and 6 modes and can be used to connect and route the input and output signal in many different ways. Like the NS-2 and TU-2, it can also be used with a daisy chain to distribute power to several other pedals.
- A<->B: Alternate between the two effect loops
- A<->Bypass: Effect loop A or bypass
- B<->Bypass: Effect loop B or bypass
- A->B->Bypass: Switch between loop A, loop B or bypass
- A+B Mix->Bypass: Switch between both loops in series or bypass
- Output Select: Input is alternately connected to Send A, Send B or Output
- Controls: Level (A, B), 6-way Mode selector
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor (In, Out), Send (A, B), Return (A, B)
- Current Draw: 25 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 410 g (15 oz.)
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Silver – Made In Taiwan
The LS-2 was sold from November 1991 to present.