Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer
The brown bass series was gradually being replaced in the early 1990s and in 1995 the time had come to replace the GE-7B. The new GEB-7 may look completely different but is in reality very similar to the old GE-7B. There’s still 7 adjustable frequency bands and a level control that provides +/- 15dB boost or cut. The change lies in the center frequencies for the different bands. These are now at 50Hz, 120Hz, 400Hz, 500Hz, 800Hz, 4.5kHz and 10kHz which means they’re not spaced at octaves anymore. The most critical area for a bass guitar is around 400Hz-500Hz and that’s why the GEB-7 has two sliders controlling that area.
- Controls: 7 Band Graphic Equalizer + level control
- Connectors: Input, Output, AC Adaptor
- Current Draw: 16 mA (DC 9V)
- Weight: 440 g (1 lb.)
- Equalizer: 50 Hz, 120 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 800 Hz, 4.5 kHz, 10 kHz
- Level Control: +/-15 dB per band
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- Silver – Made In Taiwan
The GEB-7 was sold from February 1995 to present.